Otter Days

New award fix up!

Alright everyone, I am really sorry, but I kind of messed up the award thing! So first of all I need to take off all of the storyteller blogs (sorry!) So, for the list I have Rosalyn's Blog, Piano bookworms, Forever BFF's and Alexander Marie-Beautiful in God's eyes. Sorry guys!

So the rules are:

Each of the people need to post 11 things about themselves, and 11 questions for their folowers, I only have four awards then, so:

What is your favorite animal?
What do you like to do in your free time?
What do you like to listen to?
What movies do you watch?
What  kind of animals do you have?
Do you like farms?
What kind of books do you read?
Do you like art?
Do you enjoy school?
Do you like going shopping?
Do you like football?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Now I have comment moderation and so I will check out your comments first! Please don't stop commenting! It is just a little precaution. Thanks everyone!


`Otter Days