Otter Days

I got the Spunky Award!


Spunky. The Spunky Person is always out there, going out into new, unknown blogs, and leaving comments wherever they go. They are bold and courageous and love meeting new people.
Spunky person rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and leave links to all of their blogs.
2. What about yourself do you think is spunky?
3. What do you think of the person who gave you this award?
4. Nominate 1 person. Retag rules apply. (as this continues on, just copy and paste the rules from the Charming Person)
5. Make up five questions for the next person to answer.
My questions:
1) If you could have a super-hero ability, what would it be?
2) If you could go into a magical world, what world would you go into?
3) If you could do something great or live normally, what would you choose?
4) What is your favorite personality type?
5) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?


Here are the links for storyteller's blog, 
 
I like to talk!
 
They are one of my best friends
 
Piano Bookworm!
 
I am going to answer Storyteller questions, and then follow it with my questions.
 
I would love to be able to fly!
 
Narnia
 
Something great!
 
Spunky!
 
My temper (But it isn't bad! So don't be scared of me!)
 
 Have you ever traveled out of the country? And if so, where?

Have you ever been horseback riding?

Have you ever taken a picture that look like you kissed a frog?

Have you ever dove off a cliff (Feet first!)?

Have you ever just stayed up late at night with your sibling, just talking about life?

This is my award post! Please enjoy!

`Otter Days

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello, my spunky friend! You have an award!! http://connieistherubberbootgirl.blogspot.com/ Go check it out, my well-deserving friend!! ;)
    Bye!!
    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, spunkeroo!! =D You've got another award on Storyteller. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Now I have comment moderation and so I will check out your comments first! Please don't stop commenting! It is just a little precaution. Thanks everyone!


`Otter Days